Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Google Docs - A powerful learning tool




This post could also be called  I know where my stuff is”
I love Google Docs! Yes I also love my family, cat, breakfast at Drexels, my GHD hair straighteners and the All Blacks!
But Google Docs as a teaching and learning tool is a fantastic way for students to
a)keep their stuff
b)find their stuff
c)share their stuff
d)edit/amend and write more of their stuff
e)present their stuff in in a legible way

As teachers, we can share docs from teacher dashboard, give instant feedback using the comments tool,
check quickly on progress and mark online.

As we continue to explore how we use Google Docs in our classroom these links explains different aspects to Google Drive.
5 Crucial things about Google Drive for Teachers
 9 Things every student should be able to do with Google Drive

Sourced from a Fantastic Resource website






No comments:

Post a Comment